Spring has finally arrived and with this seasonal change it is more important than ever to keep your skin nourished. SheaMoisture’s African Black Soap Facial Skincare range makes keeping your skin nourished easy.
Clear and balanced the African Black Soap collection has a powerful combination of ingredients to deliver real results for all skin types from oily to sensitive or irritated, and is also great for problem skin conditions. With strong cleansing properties, these products are rich in vitamins A and E, which heals and softens the skin.
Sourced from all natural, organic and sustainable ingredients, the range is formulated without the added sulfates, parabens and other synthetic ingredients found in many other skincare products.
SheaMoisture’s age-old African Black Soap recipe is still today traditionally created from palm ash, tamarind extract, tar and plantain peel to create an effective yet gentle skin care range. Recently launched in Australia, the SheaMoisture Facial Skincare range includes:
- African Black Soap Facial Soap Bar RRP $9.95 – Helps to treat eczema, oily skin, psoriasis and other skin problems.
- African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask RRP $29.95 – Absorbs excess oil and improves the appearance of troubled skin.
- African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub RRP $29.95 – Gently exfoliates and cleanses while helping to control breakouts.
- African Black Soap Balancing Moisturiser RRP $29.95 – Hydrates while balancing oily and blemished complexions.
- African Black Soap Clarifying Facial Wipes RRP $14.95 – Improves the appearance of skin by absorbing excess oils.
Recently, Sydney Social 101 tried out a few of the fab products from the SheaMoisture African Black Soap range. Here is what we thought:
Clarifying Mud Mask: Smells great and is light in consistency. The mask feels great on the skin and my skin was left feeling decongested, clarified and balanced.
Clarifying Facial Wipes: Very effective remove of makeup, dirt and impurities without drying out the skin. The wipes are biodegradable too. Yay!
Clarifying Facial Wash & Scrub: A fine yet effective scrub. This product is gentle on your skin yet is effective in exfoliating the skin leaving it fresh and clearer looking.
Not only does SheaMoisture give you great skin, it also gives back to the wider community. Pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce in Africa and abroad SheaMoisture applies local expertise and gives back 10% of sales to women-led businesses, supporting those who supply the brand with their produce and women in the community through The Sofi Tucker Foundations. As a company, SheaMoisture strives to stay true to their roots giving back to their community and fighting poverty.
SheaMoisture is available now at Priceline stores nationwide and via www.sheamoisture.com.au