New research launched by Pimm’s has revealed that travel obsessed Australians prefer to spend summer at home, with 79% saying that they wouldn’t even think about leaving the country in December, January or February. Celebrate summer in Australia with a huge range of Pimm’s events!
Quintessentially British and perfectly paired with any Aussie summer outdoor festivity, Pimm’s is celebrating summer’s arrival and the return of its famous Pimm’s O’clock campaign, with hundreds of Pimm’s pop-up bars across Australian cities and festivals. Kicking off at Sydney’s Coogee Pavilion, Pimm’s will be taking its signature serve on the road with a programme of exciting activations that include Canberra’s Night Noodle Markets, Adelaide’s Fringe Festival and the Open-Air Cinema series nationally.
The full programme of events is detailed below:
- Pimm’s Garden atAdelaide’s Fringe Festival, 15 Feb – 17 March, 2019
- Pimm’s Garden atEnlighten Night Noodle Markets, 2-11 March, 2019
- Pimm’s O’Clockat Coogee Pavilion, The Newport, The Collaroy
- American Express Open-Air Cinema, November 2018 – April 2019
- Pimm’s Terrace Bar at Royal Randwick, until February 2019
- Lost Paradise Festival, Glenworth Valley, 28 Dec – 1 Jan, 2019
For more information and to celebrate with Pimm’s this summer visit AnyoneForPimms.com