Spring is officially in the air in Sydney and to celebrate, Planar is inviting cocktail lovers to visit Darling Harbour’s hottest new bar for an exclusive mixology class. From 5:30pm on Saturday the 6th of October, guests can learn the tricks of the trade from Planar’s mixology connoisseurs, trying their hand at crafting refreshing spring favourites. Set against a picturesque Darling Harbour sunset, the event includes:
- A cocktail on arrival
- Four different cocktails per person, which are yours to drink once mastered
- Dinner includes canapes and substantials served between cocktail lessons, including:
- Trio of dips served w. Woodfired bread
- Smoked Salmon canapés w. Cream cheese, chives & capers
- Mexican Salsa served on lightly fried tortilla squares
- Mini Prawn Lollipops
- Mini Fried Cauliflower
- Mini Duck Salad
- Mini Mild Sopressa Stone Baked Pizza
- Mini Lemon Pepper Chicken Stone Baked Pizza
- Mini Chef’s dessert Selection
In addition, there will be live music throughout the evening and of course, a front row seat at Darling Harbour’s spectacular fireworks display.
Tickets for this event are $75 + GST per person. Tickets are limited so book before they sell out!