Bondi’s iconic Hotel Ravesis is celebrating the first anniversary of its relaunch. Located in the heart of Australia’s most famous beach and boasting sweeping panoramic ocean views, Hotel Ravesis remains the ultimate Eastern Suburbs destination for summer! One year on from its relaunch, the Bondi institution continues to epitomise the relaxed sophistication of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. In celebration of its first anniversary, Hotel Ravesis has released its new summer food and drinks menus.
Wines, Cocktails, Aperitifs
It’s here you’ll find the perfect cool down from Bondi’s hot summer days with crisp, fresh Rosé, Pinot Grigio and Pinot Noir.
The change of seasons sees the introduction of a more diverse and interesting wine list, drawn mainly from smaller producers. This new, far-reaching list incorporates regional Australian and international wines of freshness and purity.
The new cocktail list features an enticing blend of floral, fruit and spice, incorporating contemporary infusions drawing on a mix of exotic flavour profiles. For the first time ever, the team behind the bar is infusing their own liqueurs in-house, featuring a mixture of infused Vodkas, Gin and Tequila. Some signature, mst-try cocktails are:
– High Horse: Wasabi-infused Absolut with lavender, lemon and pineapple
– Fairy Fluff: Strawberries & Cream-infused Absolut with Licor 43, apple, vanilla, lemon + fairy floss garnish
– Chilli Gringo: Orange & Chilli-infused Olmeca Altos, Licor 43, orange and lemon
– Flower Power: Hibiscus-infused Gin, Contratto Bitter, Rose, Hibiscus + Lime Kombucha
Harking back to its Italian roots, Hotel Ravesis launches its relentlessly refreshing Aperitif list. Highlights include the Acqua Della Vitta, a combination of Contratto Aperitif, Acqua di Cedro, Basil + Soda and the Vincenzi Rays, a mix of Vincenzi Amaretto, Solerno, Mint + Soda.
Settle in for a long, relaxed meal on the terrace and indulge in dishes from the new summer menu by Head Chef Peter Streckfuss (ex-Catalina). Showcasing high quality local produce, the menu is bursting with sustainable seafood options and vibrant summer ingredients. Fish is filleted by hand each day and oysters shucked to order. Key highlights of the new menu include:
– Crystal Bay prawns with sherry aioli
– Parmesan crumbed chicken schnitzel with seasonal slaw & tomato jam
– Cone Bay Barramundi with summer veg, white bean purée & pistou
– Choc-dipped hazelnut gelato bar and brownie bites
Open seven days a week from 11am until 1am