New hot spot and Middle Eastern restaurant Tayim, located in The Rocks, is joining forces with its neighbor Archie Rose, Australia’s most highly awarded distillery, for a month long series of special evenings beginning with the launch event to be held on the 18th of April 2019.
On each Friday of the month (launch event on 18th April, then 26th April, 3rd May, 10th May) there will be a specially curated, limited edition and changing menu of food and cocktails available only in the Tayim Bar, all incorporating Archie Rose’s award winning gin, such as:
- Cured salmon with gin compressed cucumber, green chili and mint
- NY deli style (chopped) liver with Challa bread and gin pickled onions
- Smokey eggplant and goats cheese croquets with gin and herb aioli
- Slow cooked lamb spare ribs with a date and gin glaze
- Tayim Spritz – Fresh watermelon, Archie Rose gin, vermouth rose
- Chai Bramble – Archie Rose gin, elderflower, lemon, fresh pomegranate, and house made chai syrup
At the launch event on 18 April Archie Rose brand ambassador Lachie Beange will be in the bar chatting to guests all about their award winning distillery and gin, and with samples to try!
Full details at http://tayim.com.au/event/tayim-x-archie-rose/