We love a good freebie here at Social 101 and think this ones sounds right up our street!
To celebrate the start of the festive season, 50 FREE designer frames are being given away from 21stNov – Until stocks last!
VisionDirect.com.au(Vision Direct), Australia’s leading designer eyewear e-retaileris celebrating Christmas early with a fantastic festive giveaway at its Sydney-based Vision Direct Optical Centre, at 220 George Street. In addition to wonderful Black Friday and Click Frenzy offers both in-store and online, seasonal shoppers can claim one of 50 FREE premium acetate frames and prescription lenses(*in-store only, conditions apply) on 21stNovember until stocks run out.
To redeem the amazing offer, all customers need to do is be one of the first 50 customers to come into the store and book an eye test with Vison Direct’s in-house Optometrist on 21stNovember 2018.
WHAT: Vision Direct’s Optical Centre is giving away 50 FREE premium acetate frames worth $100 as Black Friday comes early!
WHEN: Wed 21stNov 2018 from 8am – whilst stocks last
WHERE: Vision Direct Optical Centre, 220 George Street, Sydney, 2000
If you’re unable to make it into the store, fear not, you can redeem some excellent ‘Xmas’ offers online at www.visiondirect.com.aufor both Black Friday and Cyber Monday, these include:
Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deal information:
- GIVING AWAY 50 FREE FRAMES IN STORE ON WED 21st 2018 – FRI 23rd 2018
- Flash Sale Up to 90% off (limited selection) to use as a sales message
- 10% OFF CONTACT LENSES
- 10% OFF EYE + SUN
- 50% OFF LMNT, Arise Collective, Oh My Woodness!
- Free LMNT sunglasses, pay for the shipping
- Free shipping on all other brands
- Free returns for 100 days
- Two Year warranty.
- No minimum order value
The Black Friday online promotions start on the 23rd of November 2018 and end on the 26th of November 2018.
We’ll have a full Black Friday and Christmas Gift Guide round up following soon, link will be added here when live! Stay tuned!
There are many a Christmas bargain to behold at Vision Direct’s Optical Centre and online at www.visiondirect.com.au, which is known for its world-leading catalogue of high end designer products including Marc Jacobs, Garret Leight, Calvin Klein, Carrera and Porsche Design to name a few. There are styles to suit all the family and all budgets, from RRP $29.
Eye-testing and examinations by qualified optometrists, frame fitting and styling by opticians, and a selection of Sydney’s most popular eyewear brands: The vision Direct Optical Centre, located on George Street, boasts an optimised store design inspired by the customer’s eyewear solution journey from start to finish.
VisionDirect.com.au is an Australian founded company established in 2008. It has gone from strength to strength and ten years on, has the largest online collection of designer eyewear in theworld.
- Frame and 1.5 single vision prescription lenses only
- In-store stock only – not online
- Must be willing to have eyes tested at Vision Direct Sydney Store with our in-house optometrist
- Must have a valid Medicare card.
- Eye tests must be bulk billed to Medicare.
- Frames are from a selected range, for viewing in store.
- Deal runs from 21-23 Nov 50 frames
- Customers must come to store to redeem this deal and must quote reference number 0SPECS
Shop 1, 220 George Street