Submit your holiday leave forms, dust off your money belt and ignite your sense of adventure! Busabout, the flexible travel experts, have recently launched their new 2018 itineraries for Europe and Asia and there is a holiday to suit everyone!
Each Busabout trip makes sure travellers get out of their comfort zone (in comfort) through the very best ingredients; adventurous and passionate guides, great sleeps in 2-3 star hotels, group sizes no larger than 28 people, private air-conditioned transport. Busabout’s unexpected and unique destinations and authentic optional experiences will also ensure and unforgettable trip.
New for 2018-2019 is the expansion of Busabout’s travel network which includes some new stops through Portugal and Spain, a trip to the foodie capital of Bologna for the first time, an off-the-beaten path exploration of Eastern Europe, as well as four new Europe Winter and Festive itineraries, nine new adventures and a new Winter Music Festival Itinerary.
- 2-day Croatian Adventure: This trip visits the iconic Plitvice National Park and its spectacular waterfalls, as well as Krka National Park where visitors can swim in the waterfalls. These are usually difficult sites to visit but Busabout takes out all the fuss. Priced from $269
- 15-day Ultimate Eastern Europe Adventure: This tour explores the highlights of Eastern Europe and also some off-the-beaten- track gems across Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Serbia. Priced from $1,689
- Ski Festivals- Above & Below Ski Adventure and Rise Festival (both 9 days): Passengers can ski down pristine slopes of the French Alps, party in mountain bars and check out those incredible views. Prices from $974
- New Hop-On Hop-Off destinations: Bologna, Austrian Alps, Zakopane, Evora, Santiago de Compostela.
This year’s itinerary comes with exciting new additions including incorporating an Unlimited Pass for the first time in Asia, allowing travellers the opportunity to link up and jump onto each of the Asian tips on offer within a three month period.
Newly improves Asian trips for 2018:
- 5-day Southern Thailand Adventure: Busabout guests will stay on floating riverside bungalows, visit sustainable elephant sanctuary, explore Bangkok’s off-the-beaten sights such as Chinatown, discover amazing temples and spend lazy days on the beach. Priced from $849
- 6-day southern Vietnam Adventure: gain insight into the daily life of this previously war-torn country. Includes the overnight train from Hoi An to Nha Trang to ensure an extra day of fun in Hoi An. Priced from $839
- 10-day Thai Island Hopper: Gorging on curries, dancing till dawn and chilling out on amazing beaches. This trip is the perfect balance of partying and relaxing. Travellers will be taken islands with fewer crowds including hidden gem, Koh Lanta. Priced from $1,199
- 24- day Vietnam and Cambodia Adventure: Ready to fall in love with tradition, taste and temples? This trip now includes two extra days in Phnom Penh and also the opportunity to visit local home in Cambodian villages. Priced from $2,499
The 2018-2019 Busabout brochures are out now. For more information or to book visit: www.busabout.com