If you have a sweet tooth and a love for all thing sugary this one is for you!
Sydney’s premier weekend of everything sugary, colourful, creative and delicious, The Cake Bake & Sweets Show, is on this weekend (Friday 23rd – Sunday 25th Nov) at the ICC Darling Harbour. A heaven for bakers, decorators and sugar crafters, the show features your favourite celebrity chefs, workshops, demonstrations, cake competitions masterclasses and more!
Show highlights include:
1. National & International chefs, pastry chefs & cake artists – This year’s event will see celebrity chefs from around the world coming together to share their tips and tricks during live theatre demonstrations through out the event. The star studded line-up includes; Eric Lanlard, Benny Rivera, Kirsten Tibballs, Katherine Sabbath, Adriano Zumbo, Anna Polyviou, Lorraine Pascale, Siba Mtongana, Miguel Maestra and many more.
2. Chocolate Master Classes – A chocolate lovers dream, these master classes will show visitors the tricks of the chocolate trade, covering everything from the perfect way to temper chocolate to creating Christmas themed choc figures.
3. Make & Take Cupcake classes – Perfect for cupcake lovers of all ages, these themed classes will let you create scrumptious sweet treats that you can take away, or eat immediately.
4. A Selection of Sweet & Savoury Treats – Throughout the event visitors will be able to indulge in treats from businesses around the nation. With flamingo cookies, minion cake pops, toasted marshmallows made your way, apple pie flavoured fairy floss, prosecco, pizza and everything in between on floor, we’re all for the post show food coma.
5. Healthy Baking – For those who want to have their cake and eat it too, the healthy living stage is the place to be. With mouth-watering demonstrations visitors will learn from the experts how to create treats without the guilt.
Cake Bake & Sweets Show:
When: Sydney 23-25 November 2018
Where: ICC Darling Harbour
Get your tickets now: http://www.cakebakeandsweets.com/