Sugar Republic is an incredible pop-up Insta-museum dedicated to the celebration of desserts, candy and all things sweet through a series of amazing sensory rooms.
Located at the 6th Floor Myer George St. Sydney, it’s Australia’s first Insta-museum celebrating confectionery, desserts and chocolate through 14 sensory spaces.
RELIVE YOUR CHILDHOOD!
- play in a huge bubblegum pink ball pit
- swing in a fairy floss room
- jump out of a giant birthday cake
- climb inside a life size gum ball machine
- spin the Wheel O’ Treats
- and more!
ENCOUNTER INSTAGRAMMABLE ART INSTALLATIONS
- a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Garden celebrating the new musical
- giant jelly and ice creams
- a candy-filled swing
- life-size fairy bread
- giant cookie house
- the confetti shower
- and other sweet themed art throughout
EAT CANDY AND ICE CREAM!
- free ice cream and sweet tastings from Arnott’s, Darrell Lea, Hubba Bubba, Halo Top Ice-Cream, Skittles, Starburst, Jelly Belly and Wizz Fizz
- a fun retro candy store and gift shop
- Sugar Republic Sydney –Myer, 6th Floor, 436 George St, Sydney
- From Feb 10thtill the end of May
Tickets are from $30-$39.