Taste of Sydney is the biggest celebration of the thriving restaurant scene here in Sydney and it’s totally unmissable for any self-respecting foodie. From 9-12 March 2017, the culinary festival returns bigger and better than ever to Centennial Park.
In partnership with Electrolux Taste of Sydney will showcase more than 50 signature dishes from the city’s hottest bars and restaurants this year. Visitors to the foodie fantasia will have the chance to experience an incredible selection of bespoke menu items created exclusively for the festival by the chefs themselves, watch live demonstrations from top chefs, experience wine & cheese tastings and even take part in interactive cooking demonstrations!
Tickets are $25 but we have THREE double passes to give away to lucky Sydney Social 101 readers!
To enter simply comment below or on our Facebook page with which restaurant’s cuisine you are looking forward to tasting most and why!
COMPETITION CLOSED: Congratulations to Monique, Teresa and Catherine! Please check your emails (including junk) for details of your prize. If no response is received, prize will be passed on to another entrant. Ts&Cs apply.
2017 restaurant and chef line up:
• Long Chim – David Thompson
• Saint Peter – Josh Niland
• Tequila Mockingbird – Regan Porteous
• The Four in Hand by Guillaume – Guillaume Brahimi
• Anason/ Efendy – Somer Sivrioglu • Bouche on Bridge – Harry Stockdale-Powell
• Mercado Restaurant – Nathan Sasi
• Gastro Park – Grant King
• Porteño – Ben Milgate and Elvis Abrahanowicz
• Kensington Street Social – Rob Daniels
• Nel’s Sweet Shop- Nelly Robinson
• Banksii Vermouth Bar & Bistro – Hamish Ingham and Rebecca Lines
WHAT: Taste of Sydney
WHEN: 9 -12 March 2017
WHERE: Centennial Park, Sydney
MORE INFO:Read more here
TICKETS: Tickets (from $25) are available now via Ticketek Australia
GET SOCIAL: Follow Taste of Sydney’s social media channels –
Follow Taste of Sydney’s social media channels –